• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita SP6000J Track saw & Bosch GCM 8SJL Sliding mitre saw and stand.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Derr

Established Member
Reaction score
I have for sale my Bosch GCM 8SJL sliding compound mitre saw and a Makita SP6000J plunge saw with 1 track. Both saws are 240v and in super used condition, only for sale as main contractor wants me to go all cordless. Collection only, Croydon area.

Mitre saw - SOLD
Track saw and 1 track SOLD

I also have a brand new, still in the box Titan mitre saw stand - £45 or £35 if bought with my Bosch mitre saw.

Last edited:
1606044389418.png
1606044472862.png
1606044500142.png
1606044525462.png

I hope that contractor is going to be putting his hand in his pocket, I know what I would be saying. Next he will be stating a brand from a must go to supplier. Been a while since working on bigger jobs but the site contractor always provided a proper 110 distribution supply for all people working so as to remove the need for having many 110 transformers everywhere.

Is this a thing now , No 110v tools ? I’m lucky I work in one off developments and still use a lot of 110v tools on the site . Being 55yr old I wouldn’t fancy selling all my corded tools and swap to cordless just to appease the contractor

Back