• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Festool, new and old and some random clear out stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will all go on eBay over the weekend so happy to hear offers on the below before it goes on there.

Festool TSC55 Body Only New in Systainer with new blade and dust bag: £360

Festool PS300 EQ Jigsaw 110v New in Systainer with lead: £190

Both of the above were bought recently due to high volume of jobs but never used and still have 2 years (Ish) warranty.

Festool EHL65 EQ Planer 110v Used in Systainer with lead: £150

Festool OF1400 EQ Plus Router 110v Used in Systainer with lead, guides, and all attachments shown: £300

De Walt DCF809 Impact Driver in box with 2x 2.0a batteries, barely used as a stop gap: £80

Festool Blue Systainer 2, new but light storage marks: £35

Makita 5621RD Circular Saw 18v Ni-Cd, body only: £50 or offer

DeWalt DW713 Mitre Saw 240v 250mm blade (needs replacing) Great Condition: £200 or offer (Absolute beast, never skips a beat but rarely used now)

I also have a brand new Festool SCA 8 Airstream Charger and a new style SYS4 sustainer from a TS55 that just arrived, new and minty fresh (with insert if required)

As always, happy to wrap/ship/pallet as required. I am in Battersea finishing a kitchen on Tuesday if that helps anyone, otherwise Potters Bar/Finchley/Enfield/Broxbourne are my usual haunts...

Back