For Sale.. Kity 613 Bandsaw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Pullen

Established Member
Reaction score
After months of deliberation I have decided to sell my Kity 613 bandsaw. I have owned from new ( several years ), and it has genuinely been used only occasionally as the condition will testify. it has a depth of cut of around 200mm and IIRC a 1hp motor.
I recall looking at Dewalt and Elektra bandsaws and noting how relatively flimsy and tiny the guides were compared to the Kity's and of course it is European made so I would suggest of much better quality than the chinese stuff available these days.
I want £300 for it, it cost me £500+ back when money was money :lol: and I don't think a better example will be found anywhere, certainly not for the price of a lesser chinese one. PM me if interested.
Regards Andy
PS I also have a Record DX4000 fine dust extractor in excellent condition for sale if anyone is interested.

Well the chap who was interested in the Kity613 bandsaw and the Record DX4000 dust extractor seems to have gone off the radar, so they are still available to anyone who is interested.
Cheers Andy

Latest posts

Back