For Sale: Jet JWBS-16 Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a brilliant machine, and I am a bit gutted to see it go. I bought less than a year ago, and it has performed flawlessly. It is in mint condition and with 4 blades (Dragon and Axcaliber) from 1/4" to 1". I will also throw in the mobile base. With a 10" depth of cut and a 16" throat, it will cut just about anything you can throw at it. The Axminster website says a 20A supply is recommended, however it runs quite hapily on 13A.

2584234401_19bbdda335_o.jpg

2585064428_55f4855f7d_o.jpg

The RRP is for the saw is £1000 The mobile base is worth £60 and the blades £80. I will accept £700 for the lot. Grab yourself a bargain!
Collection only please.

Bump!

I am going to put this on Ebay tonight, but if someone here wants it I will remove the Auction.

I am open to offers...

Slim give me a telephone call if still available,

018 0 3

Delivery is obviously going to be a problem tho. I'm in Devon. [/img]

Hi Slim, are you trying to contact me.

I get a private message notification in outlook express but when I go to follow the link, there is no private message awaiting for me.

Is it you sending the PM?

Hello again Slim

Dont know if you ever received my PMs but I now notice that my sentbox is 100% full. So I have deleted all the messages and only now have a clean slate again.

Did you ever received any pms?

Back