For Sale: Axminster Tablesaw + Axminster Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByronBlack

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the second part of my sale. Again, both items are only a few months old and not used that much.

Thicknesser: Perform CC10T 250mm
The thicknesser has had just a few meters of stock put through it and comes with all original manuals, spanners, etc, the finish is good for a relatively cheap machine, has good capacity and runs very well. Not as noisy as some brush motors that I've had in other machines either. Easy to use, accurate and small enough to store away when not in use. 1500 watt motor. Also comes with a setting guage to make blade replacement very easy.

I'll accept £100 for this, which is a saving of £58 of a new one, but this one can be considered 'new' as I've barely put anything through it other than a few guitar neck blanks.

400066_l.jpg

Tablesaw: TS-200 with sliding carriage.
Again, this is barely 6 months old, again not used that much (i've done almost no woodworking in the last 4 months). It's setup to cut nice and straight, the sliding carriage is also set up. I've got a sled-jig that will come with this that allows you to cut wider panels, it uses both the slots in the table and the sliding carriage for perfect alignment. The machine comes with all parts and is easy to take away.

It has an 8" blade, crown guard, pipes for extraction, extension table, and of course the sliding table. The top is cast-iron and flat with two mitre slots. It has a quiet induction motor, and is plenty powerful enough to rip 2" hardwood. It's based on the Kity tablesaw, and is probably the best value machine I've ever owned.

I'll accept £220 for this which is saving of over £60 and you get a free sled-jig with it.

600822_l.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions, and anyone is welcome to look at the machines before buying.

byron,

sorry if this is cheeky but could you post a picture of the sled ? I've got a TS200 also and struggle cutting wide boards

thanks

paul

Hi Paul,

If you search for the thread names 'workshop satisfaction' there should be a picture there, failing that, I think I posted one in Wizers thread called 'Sliding Chariot' or something along those lines. I don't have the photo handy to upload, but it should still be in one of those threads. Also, I believe Rich had uploaded a picture of his, so if you do a search for TS-200 and Rich as the username, you might find it, I based mine on his one.

HTH

Latest posts

Back