FOR SALE - ADE1200 Extractor -SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WellsWood

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to my recent upgrade I'm selling my Axminster ADE1200 extractor.

It's only about 3 years old, complete with 1 micron fine filter bag (but no hose), has been extremely well cared for and is to all intents as new except for:

1) There is no top bag support rod as the mounting thread has given up. Makes no difference to the function as the bag inflates as soon as it's turned on anyway.
2) I removed the (unused) NVR switch and rather short original cable and replaced with 5m of blue "arctic" cable, as I had the machine remotely switched.

I am including the NVR and original cable (or can fit them back on if you prefer, it's about 2 minutes work), a couple of new heavy duty waste sacks. I'll even throw in a couple of rare earth magnets, which make the rather awkward 3 handed job of fitting the sacks a doddle.

These currently sell for a nadge under £200, I'm looking for £125 (or a close offer :wink:) collected from London/Kent border, but I could deliver if it's reasonably local.

I'll put some pictures up later this weekend but it looks exactly the same as the link above. PM if interested.

Mark, I had the same problem with the rod on my extractor. To solve it, I simply remove the top-half and secured it with a lock nut from below. Now, it doesn't wobble or anything! 8) It's not easy doing this on your own as the motor is also attached to the top but, it certainly solved the problem for me. :)

Thanks Olly, but like I said it simply isn't a problem - there's absolutely no need for the bag to be stuck up in the air when not in use, and it serves no other pupose. A bit of gaffer tape over the hole is all I ever did, and that was overkill really, as the chamber underneath is effectively isolated from the internal pressures anyway.

Back