for anyone close by who wants it..........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dexteria

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a 1hp SIP dust collector which will otherwise be destined for the skip.

I'm 20 miles or so north of Perth near Blairgowrie.

Cheers

Mark

no offence taken.

Nothing wrong with it other than its in the way taking up space. I thought that as I've no use for it I'd offer it rather than bin it. Not worth selling either.

Hey Scrit there's another 200 odd miles of land north of me where people do live. Some I dare say even like it. :lol:

Cheers

Mark

I know there is - contains some of the best whisky distilleries on earth it does, too. \:D/

They must be some canny scots on this forum, the sip dust extractor(Ive got one) unbolts to a few small pieces and would most probably go in one cartoon and only cost £30 transport.

pipper, I must have driven by last week!

I live in Loughborough and work at Dounreay.
Can anyone beat that for a 1200 mile round trip commute :lol: :lol:

Just to get the northern 200miles into perspective: travelling North the first 400 miles to Perth takes me 4.5 hours and the second 200 miles takes another 4.5 hours :cry: :cry: .

lurker":20w2ecxm said:
I live in Loughborough and work at Dounreay.
Can anyone beat that for a 1200 mile round trip commute :lol: :lol:

The journey from my bedroom, to bathroom to lounge can be a bit leary at times. Depends what I drank the night before. But that probably applies to a lot of other forumites!

John
:D

Dick,

I usually fly, via Aberdeen, if you see the little 10 seater Eastern airways plane from Wick, above you - wave :lol: :lol:

could do with a cheaper courier service up here ,we live in Wick the price of postage on some things is just stupid.... :?

What used to get me was sales people would tell me I lived in Orkney from KW postcode.
I knew where I lived!! and it wasn't "overseas".

Router you have mail.

Latest posts

Back