Fitted wardrobes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd post up a couple of quick pics of the job I'm coming to the end of. 6 wardrobes made from egger beige linen and egger porcelain doors. Really pleased with them. They've got internal drawers and led lights in the rails and some of the shelves have recessed leds.

b68df9ac76cfeadfab95560cdd64c029.jpg
0d3b12c8cce0de3f8954c29a1e2c79f4.jpg
86129b80a019328f62fb38ee2fddc323.jpg
1b4becdc2ecdf3783a7f14e1160ccfca.jpg

e36de7870708d2a8d2e37f78644d81d4.jpg
4d22ec539964f892128e877cf23debcc.jpg
9daeacbe7cc520d76d3a66a835de2454.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Roughcut":36e7v92l said:
Nice work! :)
I've never seen those LED wardrobe rails before?
Looks good!
They're from hafele , called loox. They come as empty rails and you cut strips of leds to length and stick them inside. The wires go through the hanging brackets at the end and I've run slots down the outside of the carcase. The wires are the sandwiched between the carcases.

petermillard":38g2ijub said:
Very nice, as always. Are the doors unusually heavy - you seem to have a lot of hinges on each side :?

Pete
Thanks

Well I did check and 4 would have been just about ok but I went 5 so no comebacks. I went with the 50kg runners too just incase as they weigh over 10kg empty.

Doors are approx 500 x 2400 x 18mm

Woodmonkey":1rd7kb3d said:
Looks great. Looks like you put up the boxes then plant on a side panel?
Yeah just one side end panel other side goes wall to wall. I make carcases and slide in. Had to make a couple of trolleys to wheel them in place. I made carcases as tall as I could and still lift up vertical. Even had to fit legs after getting them in place lol.

Wuffles":20hvfkoq said:
Any WIP photos Chris? I'd be interested in seeing how they're comprised.
No sorry not really. Just domino etc , the drawers were fun not made any mfc drawers before so had to come up with a plan

chippy1970":s5391f61 said:
Wuffles":s5391f61 said:
No sorry not really. Just domino etc , the drawers were fun not made any mfc drawers before so had to come up with a plan

That's a pretty lazy response there you know, I'd have offered to rip them out, dismantle them and take shots, but that's me.

I̵'̵l̵l̵ g̵i̵v̵e̵ F̵e̵s̵t̵o̵o̵l̵ a̵ r̵i̵n̵g̵ i̵n̵ t̵h̵e̵ m̵o̵r̵n̵i̵n̵g̵ a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ g̵e̵t̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ m̵y̵ v̵o̵t̵e̵ b̵a̵c̵k̵.

:D

Wuffles":t4xltws1 said:
chippy1970":t4xltws1 said:
Wuffles":t4xltws1 said:

That's a pretty lazy response there you know, I'd have offered to rip them out, dismantle them and take shots, but that's me.

I̵'̵l̵l̵ g̵i̵v̵e̵ F̵e̵s̵t̵o̵o̵l̵ a̵ r̵i̵n̵g̵ i̵n̵ t̵h̵e̵ m̵o̵r̵n̵i̵n̵g̵ a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ g̵e̵t̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ m̵y̵ v̵o̵t̵e̵ b̵a̵c̵k̵.

Lol here's a stack of chipboard for Ya that's as close as you'll get to a wip on this one . It's really dragged, the customer still hasn't chosen handles and I'm still waiting for HER plasterer to finish. Sometimes I just enjoy the job though so hey who needs a profit lol.

8f871517d96cd9209ded2db590e8627d.jpg

chippy1970":2qxkj7b3 said:
Wuffles":2qxkj7b3 said:
chippy1970":2qxkj7b3 said:

Lol here's a stack of chipboard for Ya that's as close as you'll get to a wip on this one . It's really dragged, the customer still hasn't chosen handles and I'm still waiting for HER plasterer to finish. Sometimes I just enjoy the job though so hey who needs a profit lol.

8f871517d96cd9209ded2db590e8627d.jpg

Should have done the plastering yourself, you'd have turned a profit then :D

Anyway it looks really nice, and you know, whatever.

Wuffles":xljp6e79 said:
Just the one vote, not one every day. No wonder all you got as WIP was a pile of boards :wink:

Terry.

Back