First project since ages

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnimble

Established Member
Reaction score
I've not turned anything since school where I did a lot of turning and also made new tools and turned metal replacements parts. I've always found it very exiting and fun to do.

So this is my first turned piece in about 15 year or so and I totally fell in love with turning again. For practice I'm going to stick to some freeform finials for now but it like riding a bike once learned you never forget.

It is like playing the guitar....Leave it for a while but you will never forget how to handle or play one...I got many things under my wings and once in a while i do something else just to keep the skills to my standards...

Danny

Well it's different tnimble, we usually get wooden candle holders, but you have given us finial holding candles. :roll:

Expect to see 15 years worth of catching up on the production front in the near future. :lol:

tnimble wrote
but it like riding a bike once learned you never forget.
I'm afraid i forgot :( which is why i started from scratch again,and glad i did. :D Thanks to help from members on here :)
Nice practice piece though tnimble.Looks like your well and truely hooked.
Paul.J.

Latest posts

Back