Festool PlugIt Hose - €100 / £73 Delivered

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just buy a 1mtr length of 40mm shrink wrap, a 5 mtr length of 25mm Expandable Braided Polyester Sleeving and make your own. Not only cheaper, but better, as the sleeving makes the hose smooth so it travels across surfaces without hanging up on the ridges of the hose!

Would be cheaper if I didn't need to buy the hose also.... I like the colour too as it make less of a trip hazard. No excuse for not seeing it !

Not that I need one, but I thought I'd see what it was. Linked goes to a dead page for me, so maybe if it was a really good deal it was a pricing mistake that have taken down as soon as they ere flooded with orders.

Terry.

I've got the hose that came with my CT22 extractor, its just that ifs full of dog teeth holes now. I just stumbled across this when I was looking for the replacement hose and thought I'd share it after I'd got mine.

No longer showing on their website though. Search of Festool number doesn't return anything and thats how I found it....

Latest posts

Back