Festool Lovers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone out there (am I kidding myself) the proud owner of the festool jig saw. Been looking and really want to know if its worth the money.

Waka":2ba0l753 said:
Is anyone out there (am I kidding myself) the proud owner of the festool jig saw. Been looking and really want to know if its worth the money.

Truyst me to put it in the wrong place, please move Mods

It is def. a super saw. I owned one and I only replaced it because I needed to saw more in steel. I bought a jig saw from Fein. This one is also worthwhile to be considered.

Bernhard

Youll love it.....I got the grip body version when they first came out a few years ago and its been a super saw and worked very hard.
the blade change system has always worked...i expected this to fail but it never. all in all a brilliant jigsaw.
I have found though that festools or lennox blades are best suited. just my tuppence.

I

Hi Waka,

I also have the body grip version and its excellent, and I would also recommend Lennox blades.

Hope this helps :)

i have one also in the body grip its really nice to use and i think it is one of my better purchases One thing thats obvious once you own it but caught me out was that you switch it on and it stays on till you switch it off. Unlike the trigger 'D' handle type you let go and stops DAMHIKT :roll:. I got 20 festool blades with mine and they are superb.

Tom

Anyone tried the new Bosch GST135BCE? It has a blade side support system, too. Looks good in the video here

Not black and green, but half the price :lol:

Scrit

Guys

Thanks for the feedback, looks like I might have to see about getting one.

Scrit
I take your point on the bosch, thats what I have at the moment but an earlier model, unfortunately it doesn't have dust collection and I find that very important.

Back