Festool Domino dust extraction?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have read some good reviews of the Festool Domino, but want to ask those who own one whether it is possible to use a different model of extraction with the unit?

I also want to know where I can get one cheap!!!

Thanks

Yes I use a numatic Henry works fine
Without extraction they don't work well
You just need to connect the hose to the domino they do the adapter as a separate part which fits quite nicely onto numatic s hose

flh801978":1xplhgnv said:
Yes I use a numatic Henry works fine
Without extraction they don't work well
You just need to connect the hose to the domino they do the adapter as a separate part which fits quite nicely onto numatic s hose
Ok, thanks

I've got the Henry and works well with my track saw however I find the tube a little inflexible sometimes but not all the time.

It is good to have the Hepa filters though.

I don't have the domino but really want 1.

The Henry is good value for money I say

Hopefully picking my Domino up Friday! Just had an order confirmed for some drawers and cabinets. So just as well get it!...

flanajb":300k3yxg said:
I have read some good reviews of the Festool Domino, but want to ask those who own one whether it is possible to use a different model of extraction with the unit?
No reason why other extractors wouldn't work well with the Domino. Might be worth picking up a genuine Festool reducing sleeve to ensure a snug fit at the Domino end.

HTH Pete

Yep, Henry vacuum here as well. I use the hose that came with my air powered ROS which fits the Domino a treat and fits the Henry hose too. :D

Festool use the European standard 27/35 mm. Hoses are available from starmix nilfisk-alto-wap and karcher who build most of the power tool companies vacs (Stihl are the cheapest seller of 27mm antistatic hoses suitable for Festo stuff)

Matt

Hi All, I have a Makita Dust Extractor DVC750L and want to use it with Festool domino. Does anyone have any experience with domino dust adapters? The internal diameter of the Makita dust extractor is approximately 39-40mm.
Best,

Latest posts

Back