favour needed.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlawrence

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
Does anyone on here live at (or near) Merthyr Tydfil ?
I went and won a couple of things on fleabay and didn't realise they were pickup only :(.
Just wondering if anyone can pick them up for me.

Jon

Some people are so lazy. Offer to arrange the courier yourself and give him an extra £2 to put it in a box. You'd give the person picking it up for you a drink and picking it up yourself will cost you more than a tenner.

wizer":ipa7jxhq said:
Some people are so lazy. Offer to arrange the courier yourself and give him an extra £2 to put it in a box. You'd give the person picking it up for you a drink and picking it up yourself will cost you more than a tenner.
If your thinking of following Wizer's suggest you could try these:

Parcel Force
TNT UK
Worldwide Express

We use Worldwide Express at work and they're pretty good unless your posting out anything over 8' long. We sent out some 10' lengths of wood and they chainsawed it to 8' and don't tell us, the first we heard about it was when the customer rang to say that he's received an 8' and a 2' length... lesson learnt, lol.

Parcel2go would be about £7 for this lot.

I use a company called interparcel, they provide you with a number of quotes for collection / delivery. I have sent large and small packages from home to my place in France excellant service and good tracking facilities.
You just select the quote that best suite your needs and everything works like clockwork from there on.
Colin

If you have no luck with the courier, let me know as I might be able to help - I'm going to be close to Merthyr on Wednesday/Thursday next week so might be able to collect these for you.

Ian

Back