Facom Plumbers tool bag

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beardo16

Established Member
Reaction score
Used to be the first project of an apprentice making a "tool box".How times have changed.I'm thinking the £120 quid would be better spent on tools.
mack

mack9110000":itl6aueu said:
Used to be the first project of an apprentice making a "tool box".How times have changed.I'm thinking the £120 quid would be better spent on tools.
mack

couldn't agree more with both statements! college provides you with tools anyway, don't take your own they will only get borrowed and nicked. If you drive there then a regular toll box will do, and if you're walking there, i wouldn't be carrying the tools. only another invite to get nicked.

Facom are a brand that generally sell electrical/mechanical tools so not suited.

I like the cornwall bag, i would buy it myself for jobs as its got less chance of scratching a customers nice parquet floor/wall or worktop.

Spend the money on tools and when you've worked your way through the "merde", then you'll appreciate the good stuff.

mack9110000":1h3uletx said:
mack

I have my own tool box which i made, which i have in my own workshop.

Its just during transit to and from college essentially.

I have been taking my own tools to college for 2 years and have not had a problem thus far with stolen items.

Latest posts

Back