Erbauer at Screwfix - who males em?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluekingfisher

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes the Erbauer range of tools sold at Screwfix?

I have a couple of drill/drivers which have taken a power of abuse over the years and still going strong, so was wondering if they are built from parts from higher spec power tools.

Cheers
David

I took a punt on a 2nd-hand erbauer SCMS. Whilst it's only had hobby use, I can't fault it. Would buy the brand again.

I've got an Erbauer Demolition saw and a SDS Drill both have had endless abuse both still going strong. I'd say they excellent value for money.

I've just recently bought an Erbauer £99 router - seems very cheap but lots of reviews saying how good it is for the money, hope I'm able to say the same in 12 months time.
Regards
John

Good to know. I hope they keep the standard the same it would be a shame to lose such an "economic" tool.

That said, I did buy the 1/2 " router, which was on sale for £69, I think. At that price I thought it worth a punt. I sold it on without using it, but I agree, it did look cheap and brittle, can't say how it performed though.

Latest posts

Back