• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Elu Flip over saw 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Setch

Established Member
Reaction score
I got this second hand, probably 20 years ago. It's missing a few bits and pieces, but it's still in good working order. For the last 10 years it's been mostly tucked under a bench in my workshop, as the tracksaw had really replaced it, and it's too heavy to get out and setup unless I really need it.

In saw bench mode it has easily removable crown guard and a mitre fence. It also has a full length rip fence which I forgot to photograph.

20240411_165738.jpg

In chop saw mode, there's a plastic dust shroud for undertable extraction, though the fixing bolt is lost.

20240411_165843.jpg
20240411_170535.jpg

The blade height adjuster is plastic, and has cracked and been repaired with a brass ring and acrylic putty.

20240411_165431.jpg

Before it came into my ownership it had some misadventures. The blade has hit the riving knife at some point.

20240411_170917.jpg

A bent aluminium component that lives between the cowl and the retractable blade guard has fouled the blade on occasion, so I removed it.

20240411_170829.jpg

The induction motor is nice and quiet, but direct drive means it has a slightly limited depth of cut. It doesn't have a tilt arbour, so it saw bench mode it can only cut square to the table, and it has no brake like modern saws, so runs on for a long time after the power is cut.

I'm asking £100, collection or possibly local delivery as it's too heavy to ship. I'm in New Barnet, North London.

Last edited:
Back