Elu extractor bags

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had an Elu EVE 938 l extractor now for quite a few years and it is still working very well, although it can be used without bags I always put one in as the filter gets clogged up and it takes ages to clean it out.
Just to avoid confusion it is a "Hoover" type extractor with paper bags.

I can normally empty the bags a few times before they get damaged and have to bin them.

The problem is that I can no longer find a source for bags so was wondering if anyone knows of a place that can make them to order (be it I wont be needing that many) or if anyone has any that I could purchase.

Thanks, Merlin

I wouldn't be surprised if they made one exactly the same but under a DeWalt badge. Have you tried looking for the exact Dewalt equivalent as I would assume bags for one of those could be sourced?

I tried that but it doesn't look like DeWalt made the same type, going back a while I ordered some from Miles as they showed some on their website but when they checked they had run out.
I dare say they must be the same as something as they were made in Italy but not sure what.
I will take some photos and some dims tomorrow and hopefully might recognise them.
Thanks

Hi Merlin, I'm familiar with these machines and might be able to help.
They were called the WAP turboXL - WAP is now part of Nilfisk group, lots of tool companies sold them in their own brand colours so you can shop around
Original Wap part No 14896 for Turbo XL series vac
Nilfisk No 302001492 for Turbo XL series vac
Stihl No 49015009010 for Se100 series vac
Festool No 483143 for SR5 & SR6 series vac

Elu sold a different bag 14895 designed for the larger metal drum EVE948
and it went the wrong way round in the plastic vac drum - the right bag is much better
they are good uiet machines with the air flow warning and filter scrubber
Good luck Matt

Hello Matt,

Thanks very much for your reply as its helped a lot, I have found some already and am waiting for a call back about some more !

Cheers, Merlin

Back