Electric sockets (ring main spurs etc)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not 100% sure but probably the best place would be in the off topic section? Still if it is related to power in the workshop then here should be OK?

Steve.

Ateallthepies":1u6p6796 said:
Not 100% sure but probably the best place would be in the off topic section? Still if it is related to power in the workshop then here should be OK?

Steve.

its about adding electrical sockets o my mums mobile home (wires easier to get to as just go under caravan)

maybe i should join a diff site for electrical questions, any recommendations i came buy a site called diynot?

Ateallthepies":1b9edw0z said:
Ask away maybe I can help? If this thread get's moved then fair enough.

One of the best electric only forums is the IET site here...http://www.theiet.org/forums/forum/cate ... entercat=y

Steve.
tell you what ill do ill go eat then take pics with what i wnt to do etc
see how it goes on here and ifnot just join diynot.com
see ya in a bit ma8

thanks

Greek Enigma":tpn5ph53 said:
Ateallthepies":tpn5ph53 said:

Steve.

its about adding electrical sockets o my mums mobile home (wires easier to get to as just go under caravan)

maybe i should join a diff site for electrical questions, any recommendations i came buy a site called diynot?

what do you want to know ???? i may be able to help

Maybe somebody can clarify GE, but I seem to recall that in one of the IEE Electrician's guides there's mutterings about special wiring requirements in caravans and mobile homes. Possibly to do with earthing and the like...

Back