DW625 current models or I think I have been done on ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I have just bought a DW625 on EBay ( I assumed it was a 240V EK). It may marked as 6 months old. It doesn't have the height adjuster knob on the side or the lens for the scale? I have asked for a return on the grounds of 'item as not described' as the only item listed as not present was the case, but guide bush, dust extract, plastic front on side fence, micro adjust on side fence doesn't work and sprung adjusters on side fence have been replaced with ordinary bolts. Seller has already refused an initial request for a return, even though returns accepted was listed. Have I missed something besides the 625-EK and its 110v variant, is there a straight DW625 being sold in the uk, and is that without the side height adjustment and lens? Many thanks, Mark

I've got the same model and it had everything you're missing. Complain to eBay on the grounds that the seller is a lying f#@kwit.

Cheers.

Ebay Rules....

A. Listed as perfect.... refer to B.

B. Listed as USED BUT AS NEW..... may work but half of it is missing.

C. Listed as UNTESTED.... it's tested but doesn't work, and half of it is missing.

D. Listed as NOT WORKING.... it's just come back out of the dustbin, most of it is missing, and if you're stupid enough to buy it you deserve what you get.

Have I missed anything?

Did you use PayPal? If so complain through them.
If you did use PayPal how was it funded? If with a CC then contact CC company.

Cheers for all the advice. I think my dyslexia didn't help it is actually a 626 and was listed as such (doh) still doesn't explain the condition, plus the sellers evasion. I will pursue via Ebay/PayPal.

Latest posts

Back