Dust extractor bags.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geedunn

Reaction score
Can anyone out there help ?
I’m having problems sourcing bags for a (fairly old-but still in excellent working order) Elu SAS 32E dust extractor, Vacuum.
I have seen bags available for a (newer) DeWalt DWV9402-XJ which looks very much like the Elu. However, none of the suppliers I have contacted are able to confirm if the DW bags are suitable for the Elu. :unsure:

Exact sizes may not matter much. The most important dimensions appear to be the size of the opening in the bag where it pushes onto the spigot, and height of the bag which should be enough to rest the bag on the floor (not suspended from the spigot).
I found www.dustbag.co.uk very helpful when trying to source bags for my Trend vac and ended up with re-usable zipped replacement bags.
Duncan

I got tired of replacing bags for my DeWalt dust extractor so bought a Dust Commander cyclone that catches most of the sawdust before it reaches the bag. I calculated that the cyclone would pay for itself very quickly. If you do however catch only fine dust particles then a cyclone would not really help.
The cyclone, DUST COMMANDER P30-30 Liter Plastic kit , cost £69.90 from Amazon in Jan 2021 but it seems to have gone from there now.

Last edited:
Exact sizes may not matter much. The most important dimensions appear to be the size of the opening in the bag where it pushes onto the spigot, and height of the bag which should be enough to rest the bag on the floor (not suspended from the spigot).
I found www.dustbag.co.uk very helpful when trying to source bags for my Trend vac and ended up with re-usable zipped replacement bags.
Duncan
Hi Duncan.
Thanks for the info. Will follow up on your advice.
Gee

I got tired of replacing bags for my DeWalt dust extractor so bought a Dust Commander cyclone that catches most of the sawdust before it reaches the bag. I calculated that the cyclone would pay for itself very quickly. If you do however catch only fine dust particles then a cyclone would not really help.
The cyclone, DUST COMMANDER P30-30 Liter Plastic kit , cost £69.90 from Amazon in Jan 2021 but it seems to have gone from there now.
Hi Eddy.
Thanks for your info. Intend to follow up on Duncan’s info first but may well end up following your thread.
Gee

Back