• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Axminster Workshop AW118CE Cyclone Dust Extractor - 230V (SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Reduced to £550

Selling my Axminster Workshop AW118CE Cyclone Dust Extractor - 230V which I purchased 2 years ago. I already have a Numatic extractor that I can use for power tools and has the ability to connect a 4" hose. Main reason for selling is that it doesn't get used enough to warrant keeping it, and we are moving house shortly and the new man cave is much smaller 😭 and won't have enough space.

These are currently £800 new so was thinking £550 might be a fair price. I will throw in the bags that I purchased, but I will keep the hose (these are extra anyway) as I can use that with my Numatic extractor. I am located in North Dorset and the unit would need to be collected with a panel size van.

Attachments

• IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Seem to have a lot of dust in that filter bag, have you got an air leak or not emptied in 12 months ?

Back