DUST COLLECTOR REMOTE CONTROL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACSWAG2

Reaction score
HI all,I have an URGENT need to solve a niggling problem,I bought the five pack remote controls from Maplins,N38HN.
a very neat product I may add,It is supposed to work right out of the box,well it does,it won't switch on my dust collector but will switch it off,I did all the code things and got all the lights on all the units,but I still have to start my D/C.manually,It is very similar to the SIP.model,although it is labeled Kinzo,they are all made in Taiwan I think,can anyone help with this,I'm getting very frustrated here,I did contact Maplins and got some very naive suggestions, (hammer) MAC

Tom K":2hqlg50a said:
Has your dust collector got an NVR switch?
Hi Tommo,yes it has an NVR.and I have read some very good tips on the forum,I would be interested to hear your advice,please post to me or the forum,keeps dopes like me from frazzzling self. MAC.

So how did you bypass it ? Or are you saying your remote won't press the green button but it will trip the NVR when the power is switched off?

Tom K":3hn2x42v said:
So how did you bypass it ? Or are you saying your remote won't press the green button but it will trip the NVR when the power is switched off?
Hello friend, I found this tip on here somewhere ,can't find it now,well basically it said that he just opened the NVR.switch box and wired
the plug and lead directly to the motor leads through a set of block joiners,very simple but works a treat with my remotes,thanks for your interest in my wee prob.anyone else reading this it is a very simple thing to do, MAC.

Latest posts

Back