Dust bags

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicky

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, when I had my old contractor's saw I thought about purchasing a dust collection bag for the under neath. As I got rid of the saw, I no longer require it, but still have the blokes details. I first saw them in a woodworkers mag (can't remember which one) and thought it would be a good idea.
Here are the details:

Hi Dicky,

"I'd be happy to sell you a dust bag!

The bags sell for $7.99 US. I charge $10.00 US for shipping to the UK so the total cost would be $17.99 US Funds. Shipping is via US Global Priority Mail, so it usually takes between 5 - 8 days to receive after I ship. I typically ship the table saw dust bag collector next day after receiving payment. However, I do have a 7 day wait for checks to clear.

It usually takes about 5 - 10 days to receive the bag after its been shipped.

Here are the payment instructions:

We accept Paypal only from your existing Paypal balance or checking account (SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH Paypal) the Paypal account is [email protected], as well as a bank cashier's cheque or Money Order. Please make cheque or money orders out to Andrew Blanchette. Funds are to be sent in US funds. The address to send payment to is Andrew Blanchette; 180 - 26th Ave.; Madawaska, ME 04756

Just to let you know, most people I've been selling to in England have been paying via cash. They just exchange their money and the bank for US cash and then send it by registered mail. Most have told me it is cheaper this way rather than purchasing an international money order.

Please let me know if your interested and if so when payment was sent.

Hope to hear back from you!

Happy Woodworking!

Andy".

I don't know how reliable it is, but if you'd like one, give it a go.

Dicky

Back