• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Drill/Driver set + Festool Vac

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodypk

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

I’m looking to see if anyone’s got a good working order drill + driver set and also looking for a festool dust extractor.

Was unfortunate enough to get cleared out last night along with some other bits but need the above as a priority if anyone has either for sale.

They don’t have to be pretty, just enough to get me by.

Cheers and a happy new year to you all.

Evening all,

I’m looking to see if anyone’s got a good working order drill + driver set and also looking for a festool dust extractor.

Was unfortunate enough to get cleared out last night along with some other bits but need the above as a priority if anyone has either for sale.

They don’t have to be pretty, just enough to get me by.

Cheers and a happy new year to you all.
Sorry to hear of the loss of your tools , it sickens me to read this post due to some low life. I lost my petrol mower a few weeks back- police not interested as usual. Wish I could help you out but unfortunately I gave my drill / driver away as I upgraded earlier this year . Hope you’re able to get sorted and hopefully a better new year to you too.🙁🙁

Sorry to hear of the loss of your tools , it sickens me to read this post due to some low life. I lost my petrol mower a few weeks back- police not interested as usual. Wish I could help you out but unfortunately I gave my drill / driver away as I upgraded earlier this year . Hope you’re able to get sorted and hopefully a better new year to you too.🙁🙁
Thanks Bingy,

We got a crime number. That was about as involved as they got.

The tried taking our small compact tractor and a ride on mower and trailer too but the soggy mud foiled their plans.

I hope I have a better year too. I lost my job the Thursday before last so I’m hoping that I’m due some good luck this coming year. Either that or they say bad things happen in threes…. I can’t wait to see what the third instalment of bad luck has yet to offer me…..

Thanks Bingy,

We got a crime number. That was about as involved as they got.

The tried taking our small compact tractor and a ride on mower and trailer too but the soggy mud foiled their plans.

I hope I have a better year too. I lost my job the Thursday before last so I’m hoping that I’m due some good luck this coming year. Either that or they say bad things happen in threes…. I can’t wait to see what the third instalment of bad luck has yet to offer me…..
Stay positive- there are many good members on this forum and will offer what help they can , it’s a real shame about your job but there will always be work/ jobs for those of us that choose to work for a living instead of robbing others- don’t let this beat you as those low life’s are just not worth it. Take care .

Stay positive- there are many good members on this forum and will offer what help they can , it’s a real shame about your job but there will always be work/ jobs for those of us that choose to work for a living instead of robbing others- don’t let this beat you as those low life’s are just not worth it. Take care .
Absolutely.

Money can always be remade and tomorrow is a whole new year!

Back