Domino set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b7f8366.jpg

:D

Si.

I too have just ordered this (caved in is the term i think), and had the most fun getting it...

I got the set all in on offer from Axminster, and living in Italy, was expecting to wait 5 days.

I tracked it on courier site after 5 days, and saw it was "delivered" however on clicking for details, it shows 2 days after delivered "back at depot" + "address not found" + "query address".

no one called me, and they never called AX, so how were they querying the address? anyway, then AX chased (they have been extremly helpful BTW), and it went out for redelivery, except nothing on the tracking, and they do have to scan all that stuff in everywhere it goes. 2 days later, it was "at wrong depot", 2 days later it was "lost between depots"

no tracking was updated, the site shows "delivered" as once you get there, that's the final status, so basically the driver stole it, and won't show up in any reports as not delivered :x

(Italy comes AFTER Rwanda and just before Georgia in a recent global "corruption level" report.)

so, I am still waiting 3 weeks after order :cry:

however, enough stories, here's my question, where does one normally get the dominos, without having to pay for the whole set or systainer? i assume you can buy a plastic bag of a "certain size" and get them fairly cheap, as mass produced machine made.... (however it is Festool....)

don't worry, answered my own question, get them off axminster or whatever... however they are not "that" cheap, i suppose 500 lasts a fair while...

Latest posts

Back