Dominion Minor Elliot Owners manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheelwright

Reaction score
I am looking for an owners manual for the Dominion Minor Elliot.
I have found a bit of correspondence about this machine on this forum, but I can't get into the posts to find the manual that SammyQ scanned and posted after 12 January 2012.
Is there any way that I can download this manual, or do you know where i can get a (photo)copy/
thanks in advance.....

Hi I have all the paperwork for this as I have just bought one. I will try to scan and contact you.
Tim

Tim,
Thank you very much, that would be great.
Do you need to send it snail mail, or can you email it to me?
Cheers
Gavin

Hi,
I have bought one of these but am still to collect, can either of you send me the manual please?

Thanks

I'm still hanging around too, and can re-scan the paperwork, so PM me if either of the others fall short. Hopefully, in the grand spirit of co-operation we experience here, they won't. 8-[

Sam

SammyQ,
I have never received any reply to his offer to send me the info he said he had scanned back in Oct. I guess there has been a break down in the communication link.
I would be very grateful if you could let me have a copy of this manual.
Thanks in anticipation
Gavin

Gavin, PM me your address? I'll do what I did for others and send you a photocopy. Alternatively, PM me an email address and I'll send you the scans.

Sam

Thanks Ben, copied email, will scan tonight as got a contractor coming in 30 mins for big job. Suggest you remove email address - there are some dodgy characters about.

Sam

Ben, three things sent. Firstly, I confused you with a.n.other forumite and sent you cash :oops: :oops: Realising my mistake, I've asked you return it. Gawd.. I am such a numpty...Thirdly, I have sent you 14 one-page scans of the bumph I have on the Minor.

Sam

EDIT Six-seven Bl**dy emails to get the booklet sent, 'cos PDF files are the spawn of Satan. And Yahoo is their evil familiar! Such a limited capacity!

tmw":eoh09g6r said:
I have scanned the book do you still need it?
Hi.......I have also bought a Minor...In pieces....Any chance of a copy of the Manual from you as cannot find a copy to buy

Any help gratefully appreciated......

Kind Regards Bazz

I have just unearthed a minor Elliot in my mates workshop I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me out with the manual? I would like to restore it but don't really know where to begin. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

David

David,
I will pm you a pdf that I was sent by another member of this group.
I have no idea if this will work, so don't hold your breath.....!
Gavin

I can't do anything on here could you please pm your email address so I can get back to you.

Kind regards

David

Hi Gavin and Sam,
Is there any chance I could bother you for a copy of the Elliot Minor manuals please? My father in law is rebuilding one and I'm trying to help him so we can get it up and running.
Thanks very much,
Kevin

Found them...128Megabytes of PDF/scans....PM me an email and I will forward them. You need to make one more post before you can access PM's I think, even if it's only "Hi from York"...

Sam

Latest posts

Back