Dominion Minor Elliot Owners manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right Kevin...PDF's are the direct spawn of Satan...I hate them. Ssssooooo, after some pointless, time-consumptive wrassling with Yahoo's underwhelming email limits, I've re-scanned them all as JayPegs and they will be with you shortly!

Sam

Hi Sam,

Could I be bold and ask for a copy as well?
I have a Dominion Minor, and can't seem to be able to make it work. I only have the "sales sheet" that came with it (only 3 pages), which doesn't go into any detail...

Many thanks,

Fabre

Hiya. No problem 'cept I'm in Alnwick with No 2 child and the hard drive is in Belfast. Give me to Wednesday to get home and in the mean time PM me your email address. This new smart phone friendly web page doesn't like pdf's. Sam

Many thanks!

BTW, would you (or anyone else) have any advice as to what mobile base I could use with something this heavy?
I don't have enough space to have it in the middle of the workshop, so need to be able to (relatively) easily move it into place and then back in the corner when not in use. I bought an "Axminster Universal Mobile Base" and after hours of single-handed work (in a tight space) and lots of swearing, I managed to lift the machine onto the base... only to have it crushed to death and therefore unable to be moved again. Damn...

Eons ago Dominion works produced an undernourished tank that they claimed was a “base” for the Minor. They are as plentiful as honest politicians. Try eBay. Sam

Hi there Sammy, any chance you still have a copy of the manual for the minor Elliot. I found one a while ago in Ballymena, I've been restoring it and a copy of the manual would be a great help.

SammyQ":wnzsp9ib said:
Right Kevin...PDF's are the direct spawn of Satan...I hate them. Ssssooooo, after some pointless, time-consumptive wrassling with Yahoo's underwhelming email limits, I've re-scanned them all as JayPegs and they will be with you shortly!

Sam
Have you still got a copy Sammy?

Hi Sammy, I just started stripping one of these down to restore. Any chance I could get a copy of that manual?

Thanks

Ah, brand new here so it wont let me do that. I'll hang out and contribute over the next few weeks and give you another shout. Strip down will take a lot of time anyways!

I warn you, the 'manual' is basically a brochure. No construction diagrams, just pretty, styled pictures with men in white shop coats...

Sam

Hi, I have posted in the general forum but thought I might be also better to add to this post - Does anyone have a thicknesser attachment on a machine that is being used for spares they'd be willing to part with? I've just purchased a Minor but it came with a thicknesser for a different machine. The Minor really suits my requirements so I don't want to take it back to the seller if possible, so I'm on the hunt for the attachment - I'd be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction. It also came with a 'user manual' which is very little help - I've mostly worked it out but are there any more detailed instructions available anywhere? Thanks. Alan

Back