Display cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandy20

Established Member
Reaction score
In these days I'm completing a display cabinet for my bathroom. It's made of oak and in the next days I'll finish it. I spent a lot of time taking care of details but I'm quite happy of it.

Luca

Attachments

• Iphone 002.jpg
    Iphone 002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Iphone 011.jpg
    Iphone 011.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Iphone 013.jpg
    Iphone 013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,336
Thank you all for your nice comments. Mailee, this cabinet will be placed in my bathroom and so my wife will decide for what will be actually displayed. I take care of the construction, she takes care of putting inside whatever she likes :D
Anyway, I guess it will be something like towels, soaps or little objects that are normally used in a bathroom.

Ah, thanks for that. With the title being dispay cabinet I did wonder what you could display in a bathroom. Now I see. :wink:

Luca, this looks fantastic as others have said. I guess there are some shelves too? Are they glass or wooden shelves?

Thank you Orcamesh. Yes, there will shelves, too. They will be wooden shelves. This morning I tried different finishes on scraps. Hope to start soon with finishing.

Fantastic piece of work, and whats as impressive is how clean your workshop is not a shaving on the floor, good practice.

oldschooltools

Finally I found some time to complete my cabinet. I spent many hours in taking care of details but I'm now happy with it. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• Vetrina_2.jpg
    Vetrina_2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 947
  • Vetrina_3.jpg
    Vetrina_3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 947
  • Vetrina_4.jpg
    Vetrina_4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 947
  • Vetrina_5.jpg
    Vetrina_5.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 947
  • Vetrina_9.jpg
    Vetrina_9.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 947
  • Vetrina_10.jpg
    Vetrina_10.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 947
That is lovely. Its has some great proportions. I wish our bathroom had some space to put something like that in.
Owen

Thank you Corset. For anyone interested I hope to complete soon the plan to put on my website.

Luca

Back