Digital Patterns?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budwozza

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have my finger hovering over the buy button for this book:

9781565234291.jpg

However, I am a bit reluctant to buy it as its old technology :lol: which means I would have to photocopy or trace the patterns (difficult to get the size I want) or I would have to scan the patterns (do not have a scanner).

Does anyone know if I can get a digital version of this book? it would make it much much easier for sizing and printing.

I was specifically after this pattern.

catpuzzle2.jpg

I am also after any suggestions for any good puzzle, gizmo (gears etc) or simple clock patterns / books.

Thanks,

Budwozza.

How's that for service! now Naz any idea what the next winning lotto numbers will be? 9-)
Brian

NazNomad":1s6t59jj said:
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cheers Naz...... if I win I will buy you a new pack of tracing paper and a box of crayons....are you allowed sharp ones in there? if not will send Wax Crayons :lol:

Brian (future millionaire)

gallery_61232_1513_68774.png

Please note. For demonstration and clarification purposes only. Not to be sold or redistributed. (hammer)

Mod edit:- Please take a read of the forum rules:-
(4.) No Piracy
Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Budwozza":2mfebaqj said:
However, I am a bit reluctant to buy it as its old technology :lol: which means I would have to photocopy or trace the patterns (difficult to get the size I want) or I would have to scan the patterns (do not have a scanner).

Any digital camera (including the one in your phone), held more or less straight on to the page, will do what you need.

Or you could make a "gigapixel" photo

post932001.html?hilit=%20plan%20camera#p932001

Of course, this would take place after you've bought the book, which gives some income to the originators of these nice designs.

BugBear

Please be aware of the copyright implications when publishing copies of material on UKW.

"Please be aware of the copyright implications when publishing copies of material on UKW"

Does my drawing of a copyrighted image, which was produced by me, and isn't the actual copyrighted image, pose any problems?

NazNomad":1ypyfv6f said:
"Please be aware of the copyright implications when publishing copies of material on UKW"

Does my drawing of a copyrighted image, which was produced by me, and isn't the actual copyrighted image, pose any problems?

Yes.

Legally only the copyright owner has the right to authorise adaptations and reproductions of their work - this includes the making of a derivative work.

http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyr ... rks.en.htm

BugBear

Mod edit:- Please take a read of the forum rules:-
(4.) No Piracy
Discussion of illegal activities such as software, music, video & DVD piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Latest posts

Back