dewalt spare parts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halken

Established Member
Reaction score
ive bought a dewalt 110 power shop saw at a bargain price but the bottom half of the guard is missing i can find sites that supply spares for almost every model except mine. anyone have a link to a site where i might get these parts or do you know of another model which uses the same guard

Hi Kenny

You probably won't find parts for the DW110 guards as they were replaced by the model fitted to the DW125 (and the current DW720). This is a direct fit, but the parts themselves are not interchangeable so a full guard will need to be purchased

Regards

Scrit

Thanks scrit for the info i have a 720 so i will try the guard from there and if everything is ok i,ll buy a new one

Hi Folks and in particular Kenny

I know this is an old post, but I am in the same boat as Kenny. I have a DW110, euro / metric version. I am missing the lower guard assembly and part of the internal assembly of what guard I have is broken.

Kenny, did you find a guard to fit? If so what, where how?

Cheers everyone and sorry for reviving an old post

Cheers

Roger

In the end i just made my own i cut a half circle of ply wood and bolted it to the top part of the guard, it works ok and wasnt hard to make i,ll take a picture when i get home and post it for you

Latest posts

Back