delta scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobman

Established Member
Reaction score
hi has anybody got a delta variable speed or two speed scroll saw with the quick set clamp system for sale thanks for looking

I guess not Bobman ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use a Delta saw , but prefer the 2 speed one,
i did have a variable one, but always fond myself going back to the 2 speed model, the quick blade change is the best , IMHO, only takes seconds !! :D :D
hope you find it soon , i guess you have tried e bay ?
------------Frank-------------

hi frank thanks for the reply im not having much luck looking for a delta scroll ,seen a couple on e bay but no one will post them pick up only i will just have to keep looking and find one fairly local by the way hows the steam engine coming along

Hi again bobman ,
Yes i suppose the weight is a bit off putting to post !!!!!!!!!!!
they are very heavy ,
As for the steam engine , it's very very slow progress at the moment :oops:
i have been working on an excavator, (nearly finished ) for some time,
then the good weather arrived ,and the motorbike was shouting out to be
ridden :D :D :D -------------------------!
all the best ----------frank------------

i have a delta variable speed scrollsaw with quick change clamps but unfortunately i am not selling it, i wouldn't get anywhere near enough money for it that it deserves, so i'll hang on to it a while longer yet.. :wink:

stevebuk":d5lwe765 said:
i have a delta variable speed scrollsaw with quick change clamps but unfortunately i am not selling it, i wouldn't get anywhere near enough money for it that it deserves, so i'll hang on to it a while longer yet.. :wink:

I am on the lookout as well for a Delta band saw but they are few
and far between, will pay the going rate
J.R.Cox

Back