Dado Blade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTR

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone hope every one has a healthy,safe and prosperous new year, I am going to be starting on a kitchen build and a few bedroom wardrobes in the next few weeks and i would like to purchase a Dado Blade setup i have a suitable table saw which will accommodate the blade easily and safely it is a DEFT T30 goldtop.
Can someone advise where i could get one in the uk from i have a spindle moulder etc but would definitely like to use the dado blade setup on my table saw for these projects thanks.

Roy Arrowsmith at Woodford sells them. No idea what they are like.
My dado set was one of the things that got stolen. It was a Freud 8". I was very happy with it, even though I rarely used it.
S

Happy new year BTR. Worth spending just a little bit more on a dado set, the really cheap ones chip badly.

The dado set from Rutlands (called "dado king") is apparently really good but at over £300 its very expensive. I'm considering ordering one from the US, probably a Dewalt DW7670 / Delta 35-7670 as I haven't seen one that I like available on these shores, and that one is supposed to be excellent.

Back