COWELLS 375 JIGSAW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerP

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have one of these?
It’s a PDF brochure so will take a few seconds to download

I've had mine for many years, it's rarely used, but dug it out today for a small job. The great thing is that it's a jigsaw (the blade runs in a guide) so it's extremely quick to move from hole to hole across a layout. It also has the advantage that as the blade is only fixed a the lower end it can use broken blades. There is an accessory to turn it into a more normal fretsaw fixed at both ends.

Roger

If it has the same build quality as the little Cowells metal lathe I have then it will be a real gem of a machine. :)

Bob

Yes Bob It is very well made all steel, thick castings and precision small parts but at the same time pretty basic with no frills. Just does the job it was made to do - old school. :)

Nothing wrong with old school. :)

I think Cowells stuff was relatively expensive. I was gifted the lathe (jammy or what?) but I know he paid over £2k including all the bits. Pinched his wifes plastic sewing machine cover though which fits quite well - cheapskate :D

Bob

I've had mine for many years, it's rarely used, but dug it out today for a small job. The great thing is that it's a jigsaw (the blade runs in a guide) so it's extremely quick to move from hole to hole across a layout. It also has the advantage that as the blade is only fixed a the lower end it can use broken blades. There is an accessory to turn it into a more normal fretsaw fixed at both ends.

Hi Roger
Do you still have the 375 jigsaw
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi would you consider selling your 375 jigsaw ?
Rob

Back