Couple of presents I made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filsgreen

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are a few things I made this Christmas. All made out of Ash as it's the cheapest hardwood over here.

Jewelrybox004.jpg

Jewelrybox003.jpg

Jewelrybox006.jpg

Jewelrybox008.jpg

Babywalker001.jpg

Several mistakes made, but I won't make them again.

Phil

Well done Phil. Did you make the blocks?

The wheels look slightly different from mine

Now I love making toys. My grandson still goes back to play with wooden toys I made for him when the electronic toys are boring. :shock:

You will of made someone very happy with those, well done for supplying hours (probably years) of fun. 8)

A very nice Baby-walker... I found my daughter's 'Tri-Ang' version in the loft the other day! Looks a bit battered, but still would be useable, if 'illegal' now. Although mostly she learned to walk by hanging onto the tail of 'Tasker', my old German Shepherd. If that wasn't an H&S issue, what was!

Happy Days!

Back to subject.. Nice work. PG.

:D

Thanks for your comments guys, I did make the blocks Tom. I made two walkers, (thanks for the idea) thirty eight blocks in all, one coat of primer and three coats of child friendly paint on everyone :( . Worth the effort though as I have been asked to make another. The lorry I made for someone else in work and the consensus from all who saw the toys is that they love anything hand made out of wood.

I didn't have the patience for making and especially painting the blocks. Well done. We have a Niece on the way, so it looks like I'll have an order for another walker soon.

I as a bit gutted I never got my daughter's xmas pressie finished in the shop. My mobility is coming back in leaps and bounds so should have it finished before new year.

Lovely job. I paticularly like the walker. My youngest would love that. :ho2

Back