Congrats to Philly

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Phil, i see your planes are still very popular over the pond =D> =D> =D>

Yet another member of a sadly dying breed of true English craftsmen!

I can hardly resist posting one of my Philly examples again...oh darn it...no I can't!!! :mrgreen:

DSCN0086.jpg

His planes are not only superbly functional tools of the highest quality...they are fine works of art too!

Philly my friend...you deserve the accolades you are getting both home and abroad....wonderful stuff and I know how much you care about your masterpieces!

=D> =D> =D>

Jimi

:) Very well done indeedy :)

I hope orders for his work come in a steady flow for as long as he's producing such deservedly highly praised hand planes.

It's good to see hard work, energy and enterprise pay off, especially when it's linked to a quality product. Recommendation such as that is the best marketing you can have too - hope it metamorphoses into a steady stream of orders.

Good on yer, Philly!

Thanks Gents! Yes, I have plenty of orders to keep me safely in the workshop - thanks for keeping me there :)
Cheers
Philly

Back