Confessions of a cheat - Lance Armstrong

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for all the people over the years, who didn't take drugs, and who should have won all those races that he won by cheating....Assuming there WERE others who didn't take drugs. It may be that you'd have to go all the way to fourth of fifth place to find competitors who didn't use drugs. Just how pervasive has drug use been? Those are the people who should be suing him for damages. I don't understand why criminal charges can't be brought against him. Isn't fraud a crime? It should be.

I think most cycling reporters knew LA was cheating in 1999, the commentators on the mountain stage certainly knew something was not right.
He was not a mountain rider yet out rode the best climbers in the field, not just passing them but obliterating them. Over a minute ahead of the most gifted hill riders.
Listen to the commentary, they are laughing as it was so unbelievable.

It's a bit like Mo Farrah overtaking Usain Bolt in the 100m's, both gifted runners but different fields

Having said all that, I just thought at the time he was a great

This WILL cause upset.....

LA is a lier and a cheat and drug user and that is the end of it. He is not sorry, he is saying he is so he can get back to competitve sports (triathlon this time). Will he cheat and lie again....of couse he will....it is what he does, will he use EPO and fresh blood, of course he will if he can get away with it!!!!!!. The charity was a front for him to allow him to get away with what he was doining , diverting suspicion. In my book, he should have died from cancer, why....thats simple he is a lier, bully, cheat, druggie and a fraudster. He has destroyed the good name of the cycling sport fraternity. How he can say he shouldnt recieve a life ban for what he did was increadable. To LA go hide under a rock you patehtic worm and whats more I spit in your face and when you finally shuffle off your mortal coil, I'll spit on your grave to.

Richard,

you are entitled to your opinion,but I think wishing he had died from his cancer is a bit strong.

Mark.

riclepp":2gvgds62 said:
This WILL cause upset.....

LA is a lier and a cheat and drug user and that is the end of it. He is not sorry, he is saying he is so he can get back to competitve sports (triathlon this time). Will he cheat and lie again....of couse he will....it is what he does, will he use EPO and fresh blood, of course he will if he can get away with it!!!!!!. The charity was a front for him to allow him to get away with what he was doining , diverting suspicion. In my book, he should have died from cancer, why....thats simple he is a lier, bully, cheat, druggie and a fraudster. He has destroyed the good name of the cycling sport fraternity. How he can say he shouldnt recieve a life ban for what he did was increadable. To LA go hide under a rock you patehtic worm and whats more I spit in your face and when you finally shuffle off your mortal coil, I'll spit on your grave to.

Wishing Armstrong had died perhaps brings you down to his level don't you think?
And he alone has not "destroyed the good name of the cycling sport fraternity". There's plenty of other riders, enablers, managers, doctors and various other people who are just as guilty. The sport isn't destroyed, it's damaged and perhaps will be for some years but best if you did some homework and get familiar with whole issue of PEDs and doping in the sport.

Lie-strong.

Latest posts

Back