Completed Project Shocker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely job mate!
Elm is fantastic wood - such a nice grain and colour.
I've had some in sticks in the house for several months now (since before Christmas) for a dining table project. I reckon its only just finished moving, and move it did! When I re-plane it I guess it will just move all over again!
Might get the table finished one day :roll:

Philly
Missed this one - been away. Lovely piece of work. And finished far too quickly - puts me to shame!
I agree with John - this should be in your front room!
Cheers
Gidon

Hi Philly

Just got back from my visit to see Harrison's clocks and so missed the original post.

Very nice work indeed and great to see a finished project on here.

My only question is why did you post the pictures on the MSN site rather than in the UKW forum gallery? This is a real question and am would genuinely be interested in the answer.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,
I have tried in the past to post pics in the gallery, but come up against resizing issues, etc. The MSN one is a piece of cake. If you could post an idiots guide I would really appreciate it.
Cheers,
A Dense Philly :D

Philly":314lvrq1 said:
Hi Tony,
I have tried in the past to post pics in the gallery, but come up against resizing issues, etc. The MSN one is a piece of cake. If you could post an idiots guide I would really appreciate it.
Cheers,
A Dense Philly :D

Philly, have you any "photo-editing" software on your PC....

Either software that came with a digital camera? Or Miscrosoft Photoeditor? (Comes with MS Office?) or Microsoft Photodraw, or Paint ShopPro? - I'm thinking you don't have Adobe Photoshop?? :roll:

If not they are quite a few "freebeies" I can suggest you can download off the net to resize.

Adam

Back