christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezmaster

Established Member
Reaction score
hello, what are people thoughts on me making a small coffe table for girlfriend for christmas, along with other pressie's?

is it worth the effort, will they appricante it?

Depends what the girlfriend needs. I made my girlfriend a jewellery box for her birthday before, with a new piece of jewellery to put inside too and it was vewry much appreciated because it had the personal touch. But then again she did need one.

Jezmaster,
Does she need a coffee table :?:
One thing i have learnt in 18 years of marriage is they don`t tend to like household items for presents. The steam iron took a lot of living down!! :?
Though as your not married yet, they do tend to be more enthusiastic about things you make. This soon changes once a ring goes on their finger & you get the "don`t think you`re bring that in my house".
Funny how just because their name is on the deeds they think they own the place? :lol:
Good luck with the outcome.

Great idea.......it sows the seed in her mind that time in the shed is a positive for her, not a negative.

One big downside though....
-
-
-
-
-

You mentioned christmas and it is only October! Boo, hiss!!!!

Mike

I made my now fiancee a jewelry box from london plane after we had been together for two years as she left her shiny things everywhere. Now we've been living together for two years and she still leaves it everywhere. Morale of the story, you can lead a woman to storage but you can't make her use it!

Aidan

Latest posts

Back