Christmas Soldier

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cefn.

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_4836.JPGIMG_4838.JPGSoldier.jpg

New to woodwork and the Lathe, but had a few enjoyable hours with this Christmas Soldier.

IMG_4836.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
Soldier.jpg

Well again, all I can say is that he looks fantastic! Suitable for what age child? Or is he going under the tree?
Thank you very much Roberto. Totally not suitable for any child. It's all mine! ;0) No really, probably dangerous paint and bits are likely to fall off when first dropped. So only a Christmas ornament that fits nicely on the sideboard. I'm so lucky to find a hobby I can enjoy and share my efforts with family.

Looking good... I’m getting reasonably good at snowmen and have knocked out a few Christmas trees that look like they belong in one of those shops on the A1 but really want to diversify into different projects. Might just steal this idea!

Looking good... I’m getting reasonably good at snowmen and have knocked out a few Christmas trees that look like they belong in one of those shops on the A1 but really want to diversify into different projects. Might just steal this idea!
Thanks Steve. By all means, steal away. My next project which I started last night is a button clock for my wife. I thought it suitable for her sewing room wall. Watch this space. (There's almost a pun there methinks🤔)

Back