Chrissie presents and stuff

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david simper

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's a little collection of stuff made as presents for my son and nephews. There was supposed to be a doggy money box for our neighbour, but I had an accident just before Christmas and it didn't get finished. Hope that you like what I did get done.

http://public.fotki.com/stanley-clifton ... king/toys/

More serious work has now resumed for perusal later. :)

woodbloke":2q6dplqj said:
Dave - what's a little lad doing with.....an ironing board :shock: - Rob

He's going to iron his own clothes of course :D
They learn much quicker when they are young :D

woodbloke":3pg1jd3b said:
Dave - what's a little lad doing with.....an ironing board :shock: - Rob

My Two year old son's favourite toy is a little washing machine that goes around, and he keeps 'borrowing' his sisters toy push chair, but then again she steals his toy cars ;)

Hi David,

I like the money boxes but the chess board is something else...nice design, is it your own idea?

Paul

Nothing wrong with the ironing board it just needs a vice :lol:
Regards Tom

All very nice stuff,Dave - but for me the Ferris wheel and the chessboard really stand out as being excellent pieces :D

Andrew

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Robert's mum decided that he should have an ironing board; he fetches his little wooden iron and does use it, remarkably. As with Kevin I do the ironing so that it is done properly and indeed at all.

The chess board is supposed to be an altar plate for some pagan chums of mine. It is my design; I can never get the register right, but this is the closest that I've managed. The ferris wheel uses embroidery hoops for the circles;my wife knitted the little dollies.

All the best. :)

Latest posts

Back