Checking Diagonals, version III

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you

Rob
If Colin C would not "open his big mouth" :) :) :) I would not think of it either

The dowel in the pictures is 10mm dia, if you use bigger like 12mm, 15mm or more, the dowel will clear the glue squeeze-out line even more.

niki

Hi Niki,
On the basis of your last post I'll likely be needing dowels about 30mm diam. :) I always seem to have too much glue leaking out, yes I know the joint ain't perfect, well mine never are :lol:

Hi Losos

I don't see any problem, you must have one of those snow shovels and they come with at least 30mm stick... :lol:

niki

Niki":26m3ld53 said:
Thank you

Rob
If Colin C would not "open his big mouth" :) :) :) I would not think of it either

The dowel in the pictures is 10mm dia, if you use bigger like 12mm, 15mm or more, the dowel will clear the glue squeeze-out line even more.

niki

Did some one call 8-[ :)
( How has a big mouth, have you been talking to SWMBO :roll: )

Sorry about the pic's for my way but I did not get a chance to do it but it should be done tomorrow :)

Niki
You always amaze(sp) me with your ideas, well done

:wink:

Thank you so much Colin C

Well, to be honest, you triggered all the idea of the dowels.

I went to the garage and tried to figure out what you said and by coincidence I came up with this idea.

About the pictures, take your time, as you can see I'm not working nowadays (too cold) but only playing with jigs improvement for the next season.

Thanks again
niki

Niki

Just a quick question 8-[

How cold is it at the moment so I know not to visit SWMBO's family in winter as I have heard it can get cold ( I dont do well in the cold, like the me :D )

Now it's around 7°c during daytime and 3°c at night, but from Monday the forecast snow with temperatures below zero.

If you don't like cold weather, don't come till end of March

niki

Back