Cheapest place to buy Festool.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bremner

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a TS55 with tracks, clamps and bag as well as a midi extractor and hopefully in the future a Kapex 120 and was wondering if anybody knows a reliable and cheap place to buy from. I know that most places seem to be about the same prices but I might of missed somewhere and wanted to know where you fellas tend to buy from.

The cheapest I've found is D&M for the TS55 and FFX for the extractor, the Kapex seems to be around the same price everywhere give or take a few bob, I know theres £50 vouchers going around but from what I can tell they are sent out to previous customers and this will be my first Festool purchase so I wont be getting one in the post.

Any advice is appreciated, cheers.

You can try emailing festool they might send you a voucher if not I've heard they give them out at their roadshow. It's probably too late though for you as its made its way down south now. I went to it today in kings Langley.

Try www.powertoolsupplies.co.uk they look the cheapest right now.
The owner is a member of the festool owners group, I've not used them but other members have.

chippy1970":tpm537zb said:
You can try emailing festool they might send you a voucher if not I've heard they give them out at their roadshow. It's probably too late though for you as its made its way down south now. I went to it today in kings Langley.

Try http://www.powertoolsupplies.co.uk they look the cheapest right now.
The owner is a member of the festool owners group, I've not used them but other members have.

Thanks for the reply mate, I sent a email off to Festool but they told me the vouchers where for previous customers and given out at the roadshow like you said. Unfortunately I missed the roadshow when it was local to me. The link you posted isn't working, I'll try it tomorrow incase the sites down.

Cheers.

**EDIT** - Sorted the web address, its www.powertool-supplies.co.uk

Whoops I missed the hyphen :grin:

I bought another midi vac yesterday at the show the dealer matched powertool supplies price.

Bremner":1di16v38 said:
chippy1970":1di16v38 said:

Try http://www.powertoolsupplies.co.uk they look the cheapest right now.

Thanks for the reply mate, I sent a email off to Festool but they told me the vouchers where for previous customers and given out at the roadshow like you said. Unfortunately I missed the roadshow when it was local to me. The link you posted isn't working, I'll try it tomorrow incase the sites down.

Cheers.

**EDIT** - Sorted the web address, its http://www.powertool-supplies.co.uk

Spot on ........

Just save £ 50.00 on CTL26 extractor

Nice one :D

Seeing as you aren't too far away Barnes in Barrowford (near Burnley) are selling off a lot of their Festool stuff. I picked up an OF1010 router for £240 inc vat last week. Probably best to call them first if you are after specific items to see what they still have.

Dominion":3muh6p3i said:
Seeing as you aren't too far away Barnes in Barrowford (near Burnley) are selling off a lot of their Festool stuff. I picked up an OF1010 router for £240 inc vat last week. Probably best to call them first if you are after specific items to see what they still have.

Cheers mate I'm heading that way sometime this week so I might pop in.

Festoolworld in the Axminster store at Nuneaton sometimes has clearance items available. Never on the website but if you call them I'm sure they would tell you if they have anything available.

Regards,

Paul

101wheeler":3fkyzg7s said:
Festoolworld in the Axminster store at Nuneaton sometimes has clearance items available. Never on the website but if you call them I'm sure they would tell you if they have anything available.

Regards,

Paul
Yeah they had quite a few tools in a clearance sale when i was there about 2 months ago :)

Went to pick up the Kapex tonight, got the 120 on the UG stand with the LR extensions, got it from Axminster as they where the cheapest for the full kit surprisingly plus I used the 10% off voucher I was emailed last week plus a £50 festool voucher kindly donated by Claud1 (cheers mate) so I got a really good deal. TS55 jumbo kit is due tomorrow from nuts and bolts (power tool-supplies) so thanks to chippy1970 for the link.

Thanks for all the replies and advice lads, just need a new project to make use of them.

Cheers.

No worries bremner, enjoy.

I've treated myself to a new planer and I bought a new midi vac too. Some very good deals on at the moment:grin:

Back