• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap Trend 1/2" router bit set (be quick)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gog64

Established Member
Reaction score
When new router users ask the "what router bits should I get" question, my advise is normally to buy a cheap set when on special, see what you use most from that and buy decent quality bits for replacements.

With that in mind, there's a deal on eBay (Abbey something power tools is the seller) at the moment for a Trend 15 piece 1/2" bit set with a 20% off voucher that makes the set £23.16 including delivery. £1.54 a bit! The voucher is PRICEWINS, but you can't miss it, they advertise it when you go to the site.

I think the voucher ends tomorrow, so get your skates on if you want one.

When new router users ask the "what router bits should I get" question, my advise is normally to buy a cheap set when on special, see what you use most from that and buy decent quality bits for replacements.

With that in mind, there's a deal on eBay (Abbey something power tools is the seller) at the moment for a Trend 15 piece 1/2" bit set with a 20% off voucher that makes the set £23.16 including delivery. £1.54 a bit! The voucher is PRICEWINS, but you can't miss it, they advertise it when you go to the site.

Nice tip-off - ordered!

Nice spot, thanks very much. Had been looking at getting that set anyway so just saved nearly six quid.

Can't find it - can you post the link please?

Back