changing saw blade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartypit

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, not sure if I managed to post just now, so I will do it again just in case. I have a Ryobi 10" table saw, and I bought a new blade to replace the original.This may sound stupid, but the blades have a central hole larger than the diameter of the spndle, and I don't know how to ensure the blade is central so that it doesn't oscillate wildly.
help!
jane

Sound like you need an adaptor washer to centralise the blade or to exchange it for one with the correct bore.

I think Axminster sell the washers and possibly others too.

Don't try and use the blade without one!

Bob

bartypit":1z6wut2k said:
hi, not sure if I managed to post just now, so I will do it again just in case. I have a Ryobi 10" table saw, and I bought a new blade to replace the original.This may sound stupid, but the blades have a central hole larger than the diameter of the spndle, and I don't know how to ensure the blade is central so that it doesn't oscillate wildly.
help!
jane

From memory the Ryobi is a 30mm bore size.

What size bore is the new blade you have purchaced? I cant see it being bigger than 30mm as this is a UK standard size.

Check the bore size on the original blade to make certain.

I have reducing bushes in stock.

If your not sure give me a call anytime at the shop 8.30 - 5pm 01234 217417.

Thanks,

Tom

Latest posts

Back