Chair In Flight (a chair) and Hidden Feeling (a table)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NT, Amazing pieces all... my "preference" leans toward the table and chair
I take my hat off to you , sir..

Rob, her indoors must have a job and a half......your one hard man to please.. :lol:

Excellent, love the table and chair, especially the way the seat disguises its thickness well. Very well executed drawer in the table.

Always good to see your Flintstone Dresser again Mike :D

NeilO":24lnj2ud said:
Rob, her indoors must have a job and a half......your one hard man to please.. :lol:

I have a funny feeling that Rob might be a judging our competition......so everybody is going to have to find a way to please him!!!! (Or not displease him too much!) :wink:

Mike

Mike Garnham":94rk2c57 said:
NeilO":94rk2c57 said:

I have a funny feeling that Rob might be a judging our competition......so everybody is going to have to find a way to please him!!!! (Or not displease him too much!) :wink:

Mike
Rob won't be judging the main competition as the complete judging panel of forum members is now in place, but I'll act as adjudicator in case of a tied judgment, which hopefully won't happen [-o< - Rob

Just noticed the photos of the table you added earlier - very nice! As Mike says, perhaps even better than the chair! :D Cherry looks great as well and it's so clean... I bought some last year and it was full of dead knots! :roll: :wink:

Thank you all for the nice words an comments. It is much appreciated.

I was thinking that over the last couple of years I have concentrated on teaching and less on my own designs and making and I have started to be come stale. The only works I have done have been fairly simple pieces for clients and this site is getting my creative juices flowing again.

I have just started planking some Laburnum to eventually make something from. I started trying to use the bandsaw but my biggest blade snaped a while back and I haven't had need to replace it. The next size blade can't really cope so I went back to the chainsaw and now it has run out of petrol! So, off to the petrol station for some more of the nasty stuff. They should make diesel chainsaws, I have a stash of B100 bio-diesel that I don't want to use in my car.

Nighttrain.....

Don't start your project yet, we've got a competition starting up soon. That could really get your juices flowing again!

Mike

Latest posts

Back