cashback

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williams1185

Established Member
Reaction score
do any of you guys take advantage of sites like top cashback and or use a nectar card ? I started using them more often over the last 2 years or so its surprising how quickly it adds up , i just made a purchase on axminster on own brand stuff nearly 6 % cashback

Is this the idea where you pay more than you need to then they give you some of it back?

Mind you, when I look at my Nectar card my initial reaction is that the sum built up is OK, until I work out what I must have spent to earn it!

Last edited:
i think it depends where and what you spend on i was put on to this by a friend who gets a lot of cash back . Your spending the money any way so why not get something back when you look into the offers on the sites no loss to us the buyer

I try to take advantage of any offers that seem to be worthwhile. I collect Nectar points over the year from various sources (Sainsbury’s, eBay, a Sainsbury’s credit card, etc.) and use them to pay a chunk of the Christmas food shop. My employer gives access to a site that gives you discounts or money back on purchases by clicking on a link before buying from numerous places. I also always Google for discount codes before buying anything online as often there are codes that people have shared. It can all add up to a worthy discount with very little work required

Sean

Back