Can I leave a book review Chris Tribe's Complete Woodworking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It worked because i went and purchased it after seeing this thread, although at a higher price. I would not have got this otherwise so even tho chris has benefited so have i and that to me is more important, so thanks :)

bernienufc":xl1tli3k said:
It worked because i went and purchased it after seeing this thread, although at a higher price. I would not have got this otherwise so even tho chris has benefited so have i and that to me is more important, so thanks :)

Actually, as I don't get royalties, I do not benefit from any sales of the book. So I have no financial interest in this thread.

Chris

Hi All I saw Chris's book at Harrogate and sat and went through it for a few minutes. That's all I needed to know I was going to buy it. (I couldn't at the time because it wasn't officially on sale then). There was a lot in that I was interested in including veneering and inlay. Good luck with the book Chris, I'm sure it will do well.

As a regular at chris's courses over the last 12months I can honestly say that his book does indeed mirror his style and showcases his amazing knowledge on the subject.

I'd urge you all to buy his book but better still get yourselves booked on to one of his courses and spend some time in fabulous workshop environment with a master teacher.

Hello,

Even though I wouldn't need Chris's book per se, I was going to buy a copy to give him some support. Now he has informed us about him not getting royalties, I'm not sure there is much point now!

Perhaps if he signed a copy for me?

Mike.

Latest posts

Back