can anyone yell me what wood this is

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what happened when I tried to upload them and cant get them to come up now

What is the maximum size file for an image on this forum.
It could be either the size of the file, or the format which the file is saved as. Generally "jpeg" files are the most user friendly with forums, as by reducing their physical size as the picture appears on your screen through "Paint" or "Photoshop" software packages, you are able usually present them as an acceptable file to the forum. If they are one byte bigger than the stated figure they just simply wont load Gaz1981. When phots are downloaded from cameras, the file is often in another format (eg Bitmap Tiff or PNG) which are often "byte hungry". If you need any assistance with formatting the picture, please drop me a PM and I will try to help, but generally downsizing the image physically through one of the programmes (ie height and width) then saving as a jpeg file, this gerally solves the problem.

If you are taking pics specifically to post on this site then just change the settings on your phone or camera to take a low res image, then no resizing will be necessary

Back