Cambournepete has a house!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
A 90 year old single storey wooden house of approx 177 sq m on a 1012 sq m (quarter-acre) section (plot).
The garage/workshop is just over 9mx6m, so longer than my last one and more than twice as wide! :D
We moved in today :D so it's all a bit chaotic, but at least it's not quite Christmas yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all :ho2 :ho2 :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :deer :deer

Enjoy the Chaos, moved into my first house on December the 23rd, my sons birthday, that Christmas provided vivid memories for many years.

Get the Barbecue organised.

Fantastic, glad you're sorted but I thought you were on the North island ! Last time I was there, Christchurch was South (or did it move North during the last earthquake? :? )

How many spare rooms have you got btw? We're planning a long holiday when the missus retires 2014 and part of it likely NZ again :wink:

Good luck with the unpacking

Bob

Thanks for the best wishes :)

We did spend a few weeks touring North Island, but I got a job in Christchurch so rather need to live nearby...

We do have a guest room, so visitors can be made welcome.

WIP pictures will appear once I can actually see what's what and do something...!

cambournepete":2rg0g123 said:
Thanks for the best wishes :)We do have a guest room, so visitors can be made welcome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Was a joke Pete! I'd never dream of doing that though I guess you'll get a few family members for a holiday.

Our holiday is just at the idea stage but NZ will probably figure as part of it.

Bob

Wonderful news Pete!

I can hardly wait for the pictures of the house and the exotic woods being used to create masterpieces!

Enjoy your Christmas and Annie says...slap some pasties on the barbie "me 'ansum".....whatever that means! I never knew before I married her how difficult it would be to communicate at time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer

Jim

Back