Business card printers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superunknown

Established Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I am out of business cards and I am looking to get some new ones printed.
Can anybody recommend a good place? On-line if possible. (not so keen on using vista print!)

Regards

steve

I use visat print and not had any problems with them, providing you make sure you tick or untick the bit about contacting you with offers otherwise you will get at least one email a day.

john

Hi Steve,

We used KallKwik. I sent them a PDF in an email from here (France) and the quality they produced was surprisingly good for the money - they did some flyers for us as well. Fortunately, we had some family coming out and they bought it with them otherwise the postage might have been 'interesting'.

It was a while ago and I can't remember the exact cost but they will do an on-line quote.

I forgot about Kallkwik, I used them once years ago, thanks.

I have read/heard lots of not so good stories about vista print, that's not to say they are bad, you only hear the bad stuff! I have seen a fair few cards with vista print on the back, and the quality does not seem great.

I don't mind paying a decent price if the quality is good. :)

The cards with vistaprinta etc on the back are from their free range, if you go for the paid ones they are much better quality and no advertising on the back.

Only speaking from personal experience as a customer I have used them for various things oveer the last few years and have no complaints.

john

Back